We recognize that your time is valuable. We will make every attempt to see you at your scheduled appointment time. To save time, download our New Patient Registration Form. This may be easily completed using your keyboard and mouse. Print the completed form and fax it to us or bring it with you to your first appointment.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Post Operative Instructions
- Crowns and Bridges Post Operative Instructions
- Dentures Post Operative Instructions
- Extractions Post Operative Instructions
- Fillings Post Operative Instructions
- Gum Surgery Post Operative Instructions
- Porcelain Veneers Post Operative Instructions
- Root Canal Post Operative Instructions
- Scaling and Root Planing Post Operative Instructions
CareCredit for dental procedures
We’re pleased to offer our patients CareCredit, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
Your healthcare credit card.
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. With no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatments. Plus, you can use your card again and again to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice.
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties
Useful Dental Links
Here are some useful links to gather information about various dental fields:
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentists
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Canadian Dental Association
- Canadian Academy of Endodontics
- Canadian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Canadian Academy of Periodontology
- Canadian Academy of Pediatric Dentists
- Canadian Association of Orthodontics