What your dentists in Center City Philadelphia want you to know
You’ve probably heard a lot about Invisalign, the revolutionary, virtually invisible way to straighten your smile. You’re wondering if Invisalign will work for you too. The truth is Invisalign is a great choice for just about everyone, whether you are a teenager or an adult. Your dentists at Gilbert Dental Care in Center City Philadelphia, PA want to share the facts about how Invisalign can help your smile.
Invisalign is fast becoming the most popular way to straighten teeth. There are many good reasons for its popularity. When you compare Invisalign to conventional orthodontic treatment, Invisalign is:
- More comfortable because there are no sharp wires or brackets to injure your lips and cheeks
- More cosmetically beautiful because Invisalign appliances are smooth, clear plastic and are virtually invisible to wear
- More user-friendly because you can remove them to brush and floss your teeth normally
- More convenient because you can remove them to eat the foods you love without getting food caught in your braces
Invisalign can also correct many of the same alignment and positioning issues as conventional braces, including:
- Overbite and underbite
- Crossbite and open bite
- Overlapped and crowded teeth
- Gapped and unevenly spaced teeth
When you choose Invisalign you will be given your first set of appliances called aligners. You wear these for two weeks and then move on to another set which you wear for another two weeks. You continue to move to a new set of aligners every two weeks as your teeth gradually and comfortably move into correct position. The entire Invisalign process takes between 9 and 15 months.
Imagine having a straight smile in just a few months, compared to years with conventional brackets and wires. Chances are no one will even notice you are straightening your teeth because Invisalign is clear and discreet. You deserve to discover the magic of Invisalign virtually invisible orthodontic treatment for yourself. Call your dentists at Gilbert Dental Care in Center City Philadelphia, PA today to learn more about Invisalign!